Books and Articles
EMOTIONAL RESILIENCY IN THE ERA OF CLIMATE CHANGE
HEALING AND TRANSFORMATION THROUGH SELF-GUIDED IMAGERY
TRANSFORMATIVE IMAGERY: CULTIVATING THE IMAGINATION FOR HEALING, CHANGE AND GROWTH
- Huffington Post There are a number of articles on using imagery and meditation for mental fatigue, stress, depression, anger, grief, etc.
- Guided Imagery Gets Respect (October 1996) From the Healthcare Forum Journal
- Healing the Body, Healing the Self: Guided Imagery and Psychotherapy in Medicine (June 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- The Creative Path to Healing (November 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- Guided Imagery and End of Life Issues: Evelyn’s Story of Graceful Surrender (January 2009) From San Francisco Medicine
The information provided here is not intended for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or other health care provider.