Books and Articles
Emotional Resiliency in the Era of Climate Change: A Clinician's Guide
Healing and Transformation Through Self-Guided Imagery
Cultivating the Imagination for Healing, Change, and Growth: Transformative Imagery
All the Feelings Under the Sun: How to Deal with Climate Change
- Huffington Post There are a number of articles on using imagery and meditation for mental fatigue, stress, depression, anger, grief, etc.
- Guided Imagery Gets Respect (October 1996) From the Healthcare Forum Journal
- Healing the Body, Healing the Self: Guided Imagery and Psychotherapy in Medicine (June 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- The Creative Path to Healing (November 2008) From San Francisco Medicine
- Guided Imagery and End of Life Issues: Evelyn’s Story of Graceful Surrender (January 2009) From San Francisco Medicine
The information provided here is not intended for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or other health care provider.